PI83 Graphing Calculator
The PI83 is an iPhone app designed to replace the Texas Instruments TI83 graphing calculator. With over 100 math functions, it makes expensive and bulky graphing calculators a thing of the past.
- Combinatorics (nPr, nCr, and factorial)
- Linear, exponential, logarithmic, polynomial, power, and sine regressions
- Mean, Standard Deviation, Variance, Q1 and Q3
- Matrices and Vectors
- Dot Product and Cross Product
- Determinants and Inverses
- Trace and Dimension
- sin, cos, tan, cosec, sec, cot
- Hyperbolic Trig Functions
- Inverse Trig Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Modulus and Argument
- Exponential and cis Notation
- GCD and LCM
- Scientific Notation with 20 digit precision
- Convert between rectangular and polar.
The graphing functions are intuitive, powerful, and easy to use. Features include:
- Touch screen panning and zooming
- Multi-colored graphs
- Zero, Min, and Max
- Trace and Table
The PI83 also timestamps all screenshots to facilitate use in classrooms and for test-taking. Teachers can see both the time that the app was opened and the time the screenshot was taken in order to ensure that the student did not exit the app to look up answers.
Throw away your TI83 today! We guarantee you will not find a graphing calculator as complete as this.
Disclaimer: PigLit and the PI83 are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Texas Instruments or the TI83 Graphing Calculator.
- Do you have a feature request?
- Did you find a bug that needs to be fixed?
- Or do you just want to share your opinion?
- We'd love to hear from you!
- Just click on the feedback tab to the left.